Monday 1 February 2010

From The Mouth Of A Cougar

We had an email from a woman who wanted to tell us why she liked being a 'cougar' and while she wanted to remain annonymous its an interesting insight into relationships with a toyboy and thought it worth posting...

"So ok I admit it - I like younger men. I'm a 60 year old woman with a 42 year old lover and I love it! I like toio think that I'm a modern woman who has her own mind and can think for herself - with this in mind why shouldnt I be happy and proud of the fact a guy much younger than me finds me attractive? And beleive it or not this same thing has been going on in society for a long time, just not in such big numbers as now.

In the past many of the most handsome princes used to marry much older queens (although often for their wealth!) and at the same time women have often prefered younger men. Younger men are often much more kind and less chauvanistic than their older counterparts. Plus they are hot hot hot!

Ok sometimes the age difference comes into play, like our energy levels can sometimes be out of sync, however - in a good relationship you find a balance to make it work. I have been with my partner for over 10 years and we are growing stronger than ever, so to everyone out there who may criticise people like me, you have a lot to learn!"

No comments:

Post a Comment